Why Choose Pleated Shades?
Pleated shades are a fashionable and affordable window treatment option for any space, whether as a stand-alone treatment or accompanied by a drapery. They feature decorative fabrics in permanent, accordion-like pleats that are crisp and stylish. Like cellular (honeycomb) shades, they also lift and lower with the use of a single pull cord, or you can choose our popular cordless option. Beautifully woven fabric brings out the color intensity and material’s texture. Pleated shade fabrics are available in various opacities, from sheer, to light-filtering, to room-darkening.
Pleated Shade Features:
- Pleated shades have appealing designer options, with many premium fabrics from which to choose
- Greater range of textures, designs, and prints
- They stack very tightly when raised, maximizing your view
- Available in one-inch and two-inch pleat sizes
- Variety of control options are available (top down/bottom up, cordless, motorized, etc.)
- Great choice for interior French doors to provide privacy and style – fabric shows the same color on both sides